Re: Clicking wheels / good news

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Clicking wheels / good news
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 07:57:25 -0700
Joe,

For MY sake, I hope YOU'RE right!  The other stuff sounds hairy to deal
with.  Thanks to everyone else who has tried to brainstorm this problem for
me though.  It's all going into the "check this" file.  I'm particularly
pleased to find out that the ramps don't work before I went out and bought a
set!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"