Re: Clicking wheels / good news

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Clicking wheels / good news
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 07:19:19 -0700
My experience with loose U-Joints cups is that the symptom would be different.
Rather than the clink on acceleration or deceleration, you will have a constant
clink every time the U-Joint flexes meaning it would be there all the time.
What's more, Replacing U-Joints is hard enough without having to deal with
locktite or some other foreign material.

Joe