Re: Gearbox filler plug?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox filler plug?
From: Dean Rayner <deanr@saville.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:04:07 +0100
It is as easy as this...

Car up on ramps......the filler plug is accessible from under the car.
(Just!) ....remove the plug.....insert a piece of poly tube into the hole
and route it into the engine bay.....squeeze the oil down the pipe using the
oil bottle or a large syringe until gear box is full.......lower car to the
ground to get the correct level of oil.....raise the car to replace the
plug.

Dean Rayner