Re: Driveshafted, Part 2

To: dougnad@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Driveshafted, Part 2
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:42:24 -0400
We're talking about a different version of the propshaft.  The end
view of the splined portions looks like a cross and ten little rollers
fit into each groove.  The mating female part has internal grooves to
match, into which the rollers fit, so there is a linear roller bearing
between the two shaft sections.

Donald.