Re: RE: Tire problems

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: RE: Tire problems
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:12:24 -0400
I am curious - my car has rear adjustable radius rods with some very fancy
looking (Heim?) joints - quite different than what was on my 74 parts car.
My car is a 77 chassis - is this what it came with or a PO modification?
The guy I bought it from was an autocrosser, it had Koni's all around (set
full hard) and the competition front springs - it should have come with a
kidney belt!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland Maine
Freddy the Mongrel Spit