RE: Tire problems

To: "'Nolan Penney'" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Tire problems
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:28:06 -0400
Actually I just had the rear done last weekend at Sears (the only place that
would touch the car)  They hooked it up to the rear, but if I remember did
not touch it, in fact I don't believe they had a way to adjust it.  I will
take a look at the spec sheet they gave me in a bit.

By the Way, I am 165 Lbs, So I don't believe my substantial arse,  is that
big of a factor.

These wheels are of substantial bulk so I will look closer, but will not be
surprised if they could be shaven down.

Do other Spitfires squat like this while backing, and I am only noticing it
due to the fact that mine hit the wheel well, instead of going into it?

Patrick Bowen