Re: Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: Re: Anti-Thief Devices!!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, Jun 23 2000 15:09:07 GMT-0600
That's not what I said at all...and my cars have been vandalized -in my
driveway. But being vandalized is a far cry from being stolen.

No, I state what I know from friends and family who've been (or not been)
victims of crime; reading reports; talking to cops; paying attention. Also
being a woman, and a woman who lives and travels alone, I am very security
conscious-but if one lets it rule ones life-they (the criminals) win!

BTW-it's said (by crime experts) that woman are a bit more security conscious
these days than men...

But, I forgot-you have some sort of problem with the women on this list (a wee
but mysoginistic-it's been noted)-and stupid woman that I am, when I switched
to my new email program, I forgot to put your name in the 'trash' or
auto-delete (like I had set on my OE).

Have a good day!

Laura G.