Re: Spit MK3 Dash Warning Lights question

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spit MK3 Dash Warning Lights question
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:00:58 -0400
I don't think I was DPO'ed.  At least, not on this.
Don't forget that it is a '69 mk3.  That's when they moved the tach and
speedo from the center of the dash to the left (LHD cars), right behind the
steering wheel.

The turn signal is located to the leftmost of the dash and is green.  While
the four-way flasher indicator is red and in the left-center (between the
fuel gauge and the oil pressure gauge).

Thanks for your help.
Steph
Ottawa, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers (Getting "new" fiberglass floors this week!)
'71 TR6 - Mine (Can't wait for winter - that's when I will work on it
again!!!)