Re: Spit MK3 Dash Warning Lights question

To: "TRIUMPH LIST" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Spit MK3 Dash Warning Lights question
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:45:11 -0400
No problemo,  I thought all the '69 were Federal (that's why I specified
'69) but then again, maybe not.

BTW, it was built July 1, 1969. Anybody else with a '69 "without" the
Federal dash?  Just curious.

Steph
'69 Spit - Hers (With Federal dash)
'71 TR6 - Mine (Currently without dash!  Or anything else!!! ;-) )