Re: Radio mounting [Was: Re: period stereo]

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Radio mounting [Was: Re: period stereo]
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:26:51 -0400
How about a CD changer in the trunk!  No problems to change CDs, and no
awfull look!

Jeff McNeal has a nice page on this from his own installation.
www.ohms.com/spitfire/projects.shtml

That's what I will do... When I get to that point.  Right now, I just want
to put the car on the road!!! ;-)
Steph
Ottawa, Canada
'69 Spit - Hers (May be on the road in a few days!!!)
'71 TR6 - Mine (In pieces in the garage)