Re: Radio mounting [Was: Re: period stereo]

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Radio mounting [Was: Re: period stereo]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 08:24:23 -0700
Eric,
I mounted a CD player in my son's Mk2 Spit by eliminating the face late and
using the stock hole with the mounting kit that came with
the unit.  It turned out that the hole was exactly the correct size.

THere is a bracket that sticks through from the front and it is held in place
with a matching bracket behind the frame.  THe unit then
slides into the opening in the mated brackets.

Joe