Re: Spitfire/Hyundai Transmission

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Spitfire/Hyundai Transmission
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:50:37 -0700
Points taken.  Thanks for an intelligent discussion on the topic.  I don't
know if anyone else enjoyed it, but I did.  Still, I don't think I can bring
myself to consider putting a Korean transmission in my LBC.  Too much of a
purist, I guess.  :-)  I even grappled with whether or not to drop a
single-rail O/D transmission in my '67 Mk3, but eventually reasoned that if
it was a natural evolution for the marque, then I shouldn't be too
concerned.

Take care,

Jeff