Re: warning light and alternator

To: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: Re: warning light and alternator
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:29:20 +0000 (GMT)
I was thinking of taking a look inside the old one, what's the best way
to get the bolt off the end as it's on a spinning column.  Is it ok to
jam a screw in the fan bit to stop it from turning?  Will it be obvious
if the brushes are worn?

cheers,
John

--- "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk> wrote: > Just out of interest, did
you have a look inside the old alternator?