Re: warning light and alternator

To: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: warning light and alternator
From: Robert Gunther <rjgunthe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:44:57 -0500
Hi John,
Most likely it's not the brushes, but the diode pack.  I'm not sure how to
actually
take it apart.  Have you considered a GM conversion??  The rebuilt lucas
alternators
sometimes have problems. Try looking up:
   http://www.vtr.org/maintain/alternator/conversions.html

Let me know what you think.
Bob
75,76,80 Spits