DIY painting

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: DIY painting
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:03:56 -0600
Thanks to all you who gave me clues to DIY painting.  The
decision is made - acrylic enamel.

I wasn't aware that you could or should 'colour sand'
enamel.  I thought that was reserved for the so called 'hand
rubbed lacquer' show-car finish.

With help from fellow lister, and very near neighbor, Bob
Coe I'm going to tackle the Spit tub later this summer,
probably in one of those 'rent a booth' places.

Cheers, Fred
--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
        ('71 Spitfire MK IV - on the road)