Re: wheel bearings AND u-joints

To: Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com
Subject: Re: wheel bearings AND u-joints
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:05:26 -0700
Richard,

Wonderful description on the URL you've kindly shared.  If I understand
it right, I do NOT neet to seperately remove the rear hub, and it's
related pain in the rear use of 'special' tools, etc, that I just take
out the entire unit at one piece?  Is my understanding correct, or have I
misunderstood what you wrote?

Brad