Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested

To: millerls@ado13.com, mikeg@vicnet.net.au, hgoede@uswest.com
Subject: Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:02:56 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/2/1999  5:13:49PM,  millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< The point is that I would never do anything to a Bugeye that could not be
 reversed >>

I used to keep all the original parts for 'just in case day'.  But after a
while I decided that I hated single speed wipers, skinny wire wheels, and
stuff like that and I gave the parts away to people that needed them to
restore a car.  I doubt if I could face going back to an original car,
especially a gearbox with no synchro on first.

Just my two pence worth.

Daniel1312