Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested

To: hgoede@uswest.com, hubbard@idir.net
Subject: Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:02:41 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/2/1999  2:34:58AM,  hgoede@uswest.com writes:

<< with 1 1/4" or worse (Webers) >>

Don't knock the DCOE Weber carb.  It has been around since at least 1968 and
probably a long while before that.  My two pence worth is that I think
modified cars are great and especially so when they use 'period
modifications'.  So, if any Spridget has a Weber carb fitted (as long as its
not a DGV) it could be claimed that it was fitted early in the life of the car
- and on that basis has argueably more right to be their than a pair of HS2
SUs.

Daniel1312