Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: General Advice on Restoration Requested
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:47:48 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
What he said!

On Thu, 11 Feb 99 23:36:45 PST "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
writes:

>car itself.  The Sprite was and is meant to be the owners idea of a
>great sports car, If your idea of a sports car is to do 48 mph up
>hills in third gear, passing only big trucks and VW bugs (been there
>done that) or passing a Mazda at 95 and when he comes back at you
>slipping it into 5-gear as he backs off at a 100 cause he has more car
>than something else, it is your choice.  Your sports car you do what
>you want with it!   I'm very lucky because I can race my original car
>for all its worth and almost keep up with traffic here in town or take
>a leaisurely cruise at 85 mph on the freeway to the coast highway
>where I can play with the best and if nothing else they know their
>$50,000 new "sports car" has been in a race.  Someone once said "its
>more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow", but to drive
>a fast car fast is also great.  I meant what I said before, it is your
>car, you make it what you want, thats what sports cars are all
>about!!!               Crash

Richard L. Bergstrom, President, Central Virginia British Car Club,
Richmond, VA
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!  The MG club is no more.  We now are the Central VA
British
           Car Club and welcome all forms of automobile from the British
Isles.
 If you live within 100 miles of Richmond you should join us!   Email me
for INFO!