Re: Veneer for dashboards

To: lti@mail.msen.com (Limno-Tech Inc.)
Subject: Re: Veneer for dashboards
From: Charles.Y.Farwell@att.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 10:03:36 -0600 "Veneer for dashboards" (Jun 20, 7:04am)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
        Why use a veneer at all, instead of just hardwood? Is it because
        you wanted the burl, which was only available in veneer?

        I will be installing a wood dash in my TR4, and expect to use
        just hardwood, no veneer. What thickness stock should I use?

        Also, what did you use for a template for cutting holes? just
        the old dash? Is there any special attachment hardware that needs
        to be ordered?

Thanks!
Charlie Farwell         1962 TR4 CT3852L
cyf@dr.att.com