Re: Frame rust

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frame rust
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 12:10:45 -0400
>Thanks for your replies.

What replies?? I didn't see any replies?? And that's a shame, as I'm sure a
lot of other folks have the same questions you do.

>I'm wondering what the best process is for neutralizing the
>rust and coating/painting the frame.

At the risk of sounding incredibly naive, what about Waxoyl? I noticed that
Moss is selling that stuff, and it seems to be fairly easy to apply. Near as
I can tell you wouldn't even need to paint or do much prep to the fram - just
spray this stuff on it.

Personally, I would hesitate to use that stuff inside of parts such as doors,
as I'd be afraid that it might plug the drain holes. But I would think it
would work well for frames.

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com