Re: Spit Lightswitch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spit Lightswitch
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:56:51 -0700
Ok guys, I'm trying to follow this thread.  My lights are a bit screwed up
too.  The flashers don't work now at all, used to then I played with the
wiring in the tail lights.  I am pretty sure the grounds are not right.  I
have a switch in the middle of the dash that runs the head lights and dash
lights.  I also have stick (or used to until the kids broke it off) that
comes out of the stering column on the right side that must run the
dimmer,and running lights.  I don't have foot button.  The wiring is
similar to the Spit, I'm using my Auto press book that I thought had the
right diagram for the car.  Maybe not from what I've read.  Any way I will
be looking into the mess this weekend.  If you have any info on wiring for
my car, let me know.  Thanks
Jane
'67 GT6 Mk1