FW: Spit Lightswitch

To: "Triumph Group" <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: FW: Spit Lightswitch
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 13 Nov 1996 12:24:47 -0800
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 06F08328A2E8F006-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <06F08328A2E8F006*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
 Andrew Mace wrote:

[snip]Oh, Ross, BTW, does your column lighting switch have the flash-to-pass
feature built in? Just thought I'd complicate your life still further! ;-)
[snip]

AAAGGGGGHHHHH!  Stop!  I cannot take any more!  This is driving me crazy!
 Where's that %#@!$!&%!@$ letter opener so I can slit my wrists .......

BTW, the answer is "no" it does not have a "flash to pass" feature.  Think
about it for a moment - what other cars could an early Spit possibly pass
except for a truck loaded with manure?

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spifire 4