Re: Triple Stroms

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Triple Stroms
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 21:02:16 -0500
Cc: tigerpb@ids.net, jammer@ctaz.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet,

   I inadvertly mentioned that I saw an ad for triple Stromberg
intake sysytem a while ago in response to a post by mjb on actual
horse power (testing on a dyno) from various (weber vs. SU) carb
options in the puruit of more horse power.   It seems that this
is a hot topic, due to the Stromberg's alledged reliabity & adjust-
abilty problems.
  The ad I saw was in the fall issue of  the "6-Pack" newsletter.
This ad pertained to a manifold offered by Ricard Good of "Good
Parts" company, RR5 Box 5341, Mohnton, PA.19540 ph# 610- 777-4457.
The "triple manifold kit" lists for $295.  I have never purchased
or even seen one of these, and have no connection with the company.
  I do wonder though, if three SU's, which seem to be a better
carb (at least that's the general consensus here, anyway), could
be used on this intake manifold.  Now THAT would seem like a good
setup.

                         JOE IV
                         TR 250
                   WALLINGFORD, CT. USA