Re: Triple Stroms

To: CMaster808@aol.com, joeiv@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Triple Stroms
From: Hctcbob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 14:17:07 -0500
Cc: tigerpb@ids.net, jammer@ctaz.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Well, Richard Goode himself has them on his car.  I saw them at the VTR
Nationals in Asheville a few years back.  It was a nice setup, chromed airbox
etc.. The car was fast on the A/X, I think he was faster then JK Jackson on
that day. JK isn't set up for A/X anyway. I don'r see why 3 Strombergs
shouldn't work fine, if they are all in good shape and set up right.  If I
were to do it, I think I would use the early adjustable jets instead of the
TR6 version fixed jets and block off all the emissions junk. Can't be any
harder to tune than a set of webers, and with all the carbs I gave on the
shelf, it would be a whole lot cheaper. MHO.
Bob in Austin