Re: Triple Stroms

To: CMaster808@aol.com, joeiv@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Triple Stroms
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 96 13:00:56 EST
Cc: tigerpb@ids.net, jammer@ctaz.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Nov 29, 10:05am, CMaster808@aol.com wrote:
> I am wondering about the fact that nobody out here seems to have
> seen such a setup, this kinda worries ,me kinda not.

Well, since there's only one manufacturer (Richard Good) and he's
still pretty small, its not too surprising that there aren't many
of these out running around.  Anyone who's been to the TRF Summer
Party anytime in the last couple of years will have seen his car.

> I'm wondering if anybody from  VTR has any input on this subject
> somebody has to have seen, ran, heard of such a setup on a TR6

Yup, I've seen it several times.  Richard has done a nice job of
engineering and machining here.  His car looks good, sounds great,
and is quite quick.

cheers,

John Lye

rjl6n@virginia.EDU