Re: TR6 Dashboard

To: toddsig@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Dashboard
From: andertonm@juno.com (Mark R. Anderton)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 22:05:06 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
There has been an extensive thread on this subject on the jaguar mailing list
(jag-lovers@sn.no) over the past few days.  You might get their
digest.  I will forward what I saved.
Mark Anderton

1972 Triumph TR6 (daily driver)
1984 Jaguar XJ6 (2 ea - some people never learn)
1966 Morris Minor (everything a car should be)
1971 Land Rover
1967 Daimler V8 Saloon
1958 Velocette MSS (500cc single)