Re: propane for A/C (no LBC content)

Subject: Re: propane for A/C (no LBC content)
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 12:46:19 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks, Mike.  We shouldn't be using this list as a soap-box.  We all
hate what emissions restrictions did to these cars and how unfortunate it
is that air-conditioning may be a problem to the environment, but taking
pot shots at the government is unnecessary here.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U(being restored)
Bloomington, IN