Re: TR2 Aeroscreens

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR2 Aeroscreens
From: "David Lee" <DJFLee@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 97 16:55:39 UT
Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for opinions on the Moss repro
aeroscreens. The overwhelming feeling is positive - if you can stand the
draft!
The holes I was concerned about are the two holes each side on the fixing
plate left when you remove the Dzus fasteners and take off the stanchions
which support the screen surround - the A posts on a normal car. My concern
was that water could gain access the front wings.
I ordered a couple today, I'll let you know how they go. Thanks again.

Dave Lee
1955 TR2
1976 SIII Land Rover