Re: Latest additino to the family

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Latest additino to the family
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 05:24:23 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< There are some parts I'm looking for right off the bat.  I need all four
 lights that are mounted on the front grille, the right hand air vent
 louver is missing, the column headlight switch and the red and green
 indicator lights mounted above the speedo and tach.  If one of you
 happens to have one or more of these parts I would like to hear from
 you. >>

Brad
The headlamp switch should be on the switch plynth - near the ignition switch.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4