Re: Latest additino to the family

To: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Subject: Re: Latest additino to the family
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:49:21 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> My original TR4 back in 62 was a well under 10,000 car.  I wish I had the
> paper work on that car.   I bought it used in with 5,000 miles on it.  It
> had the turn signal on the left hand side of the column and the headlight
> switch on the extreme left of the plinth.  (What's a plinth anyway.... why
> do I talk this way???)

To me that would indicate that the manual is wrong and the turn
signals should be on the proper side.  I would probably hook them up
that way any way just for convience sake.

Isn't a plinth some kind of reptile? <g>

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
196? TR4                CT38888LO (Chassis # 0281CT, missing OD !)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)