Re: Any TR, conv. top windows ??

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: Any TR, conv. top windows ??
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 20:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Michael Ferguson wrote:

> That's the end of the article. Not particularly thorough, but it may
> provide some inspiration. Some of the terms (e.g "hood") in the above
> are obviously English. Not so sure about some of the others. Does
> "sticky tape" mean duct tape, electrical tape, or what? And are
> "staples"  the same as what we call staples? No idea - perhaps one of
> our friends from the UK can shed some light.

You might be able to get away with (good quality) duct tape or electrical
tape.  I think sticky tape is more like cloth tape (often used in
book-binding), or as every Canadian has, hockey tape.  Very, very sticky,
much better than cheap vinyl tapes.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm