Re: FW: FW: Any TR, conv. top windows ??

To: Ian.Clarke@gbr.xerox.com
Subject: Re: FW: FW: Any TR, conv. top windows ??
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:43:17 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> >What? No duct tape in the UK?? How extraordinary!! What about WD-40? Is
> >that available to you? Can't imagine having to go through life without
> >those two multi-purpose products. Both can be used for just about
> >anything - if duct tape won't work, WD-40 probably will!
>
> We certainly have WD-40 and you are correct, life would be hell
> without it. I have only recently started to see Duck Tape available
> but it is over five pounds for the smallest roll.

Boy thats expensive.  I have a friend who gave a roll to here 4 year
nephew because thats what he wanted for christmas!   Said he wanted
to fix things just like his dad does..

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
196? TR4                CT????L (Chassis 0281CT, Engine CT405E)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)