Re: Any TR, conv. top windows ??

To: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Any TR, conv. top windows ??
From: Doug Bach <db10782@insync.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 22:52:47 -0500
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Alan,

Not a "dumb" question at all...

Electrostatic deposition depends on conductivity, not magnetism.  As long as
you have a conductive substrate, you're OK.  All metals will be conductive,
and accept powder coatings via an electrostratic charge, as will many other
materials (including certain plastics and even wood, with the proper
moisture content).

Go for it!

Doug