RE: Quote for repairs, a rip?

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: RE: Quote for repairs, a rip?
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:19:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I figured they would jump start this restoration, and my wife told said "No
more cars that you have to pull around with the lawn mower please" it took a
month to get an estimate. I wouldn't even blink if I got this estimate form
my Merc 380SL, cause I know how much the parts are, plus I would never do
any work on it myself (don't know why) but I've done most of this on my Spit
and it seems like 2.5 to 3 hours to rebuild a slave cylinder is kind of long
specially if you don't have to crawl underneath to get to it, and have
pently of space. There are less and less people that work on our beloved
Triumphs everyday, I guess if you're the only one in town you can overcharge
and you'll have enough business.  Can I use anything from my 80 Spit parts
car on the 70 Gt6?

Thanks,

Jack