RE: Quote for repairs, a rip?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, Jack Levy <jack@cocoinc.com>
Subject: RE: Quote for repairs, a rip?
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:51:14 -0600
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hello Peter,

        I agree that the bleeding should be done only once, but Mitchell didn't
split out the time for bleeding.  The whole point was to illustrate that
the times quoted weren't all that far off.  As had also been suggested
before, it could well be that the actual cost could come in below the
estimate.  I wonder how many times a given estimate has actually taken much
more time, because of unforseen problems, and the quoted price has been
adhered to, I know that we have found ourselves in that position before.

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX