Re: The Roadster Factory demise

To: gprtech@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory demise
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:10:17 -0500 (EST)
Cc: 75trsix@snet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
According to George Richardson:

> Some parts are just not available "elsewhere". If TRF goes down, they
> may not be available at all.

Name them??  Considering that the main complaint seems to be that TRF
doesn't have the parts they advertise, the claim above seems rather
silly.  I have yet to find TRF to have any part I need available.  And
unless I read their price list wrong, they wanted 3 times as much for
my last needed part than what I paid to have it shipped here from
England.  And talking about delivery times, it only took 7 days.
I can't imagine any part TRF has(?) that Rimmer couldn't provide.

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |