Re: TR6 engine bay

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 engine bay
From: Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:29:23 -0500March 2000) at 10/26/2000 09:34:33 AM

Interesting,
I am prep'ing for a frame-up restoration & have been taking lots of digital
pictures. I noticed that my "trunk" is painted "black" but the rest of the
car is the same body color (very faded blue).
Dave
67 TR4 CTC 72959L

"Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>@autox.team.net on 10/25/2000
07:05:34 PM