All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"

Subject: All Triumphs Are Created Equal-Was TR7 "Design"
From: "Jeremy R. Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:12:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Gentlemen, please, let's not alienate fellow list members with negative
remarks about why one Triumph model is better than another.  We are all
caretakers of wonderful pieces of history that represent different eras in
the story of an important car manufacturer as well as our own personal
lives.  The nostalgia of the "shape of things to come" commercials and
tartan plaid seat fabric of the TR7 is just as meaningful as the image of
side screens and the cartoon of the hobo sleeping in the grille opening of a
TR2.  We love our cars and the diversity of opinions about our individual
choices for cars will ensure that all surviving Triumphs (and I mean ALL
models) will be around for years to come.

Personally, I hope to own a TR2 and a TR7 someday (!).

Jeremy Kinney
1964 TR4
1965 Herald 1200
1971 GT6 Mk III