Re: One way trips to Colorado

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One way trips to Colorado
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:42:02 -0800
>  > and then flying back home while their car is hauled back by
>ground transport?
>
>>  ...If you consider hotel stays and meals and everything else, it
>>might even be
>  > more economical.
>In the end, I'm lucky to have plenty of vacation, and the cost and worse
>the risk of shipping the car would pay for most of the hotel stops.

At the risk of sounding commercial, I would be willing to drive
car(s) from VTR to whatever destination is required, the only
compensation required would be actual expenses incurred, 1st Class
Air Fare, Luxury Hotels, etc., being retired time is of no problem,
the only time requirement being that I be returned to Colorado in
time to drive Casper back to California before the Snow Falls.
Naturally any breakdown repair would be added to the "expenses"
invoice. With my AAA Plus card I could even have the car towed up to
100 miles...oh...all speeding tickets to be paid by the Owner  <G>

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily