Re: One way trips to Colorado

To: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: One way trips to Colorado
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:24:32 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Scott Tilton
>A further update on my crazy scheme:

One way plane ticket from Denver to Washington DC area (Regan National,
BWI,
Dulles)  $250 - $275 for a single person.

Car Transport estimates so far have ranged from the high for one car of
$1100
to a low of $470 (admittedly for 10 cars)  I got a few estimates for 3-5
cars
in the $600 range.

Don't know if that makes this more interesting to people or puts a nail in
the
coffin.

Either way I thought I'd share the info.
<

If you can't find enough east coast folks try Car Transport to, say,
Indianapolis or Columbus from where various folks will have an easy day's
drive home.

Dave