Re: One way trips to Colorado

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One way trips to Colorado
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 05:53:30 -0800 (PST)
A further update on my crazy scheme:

One way plane ticket from Denver to Washington DC area (Regan National, BWI,
Dulles)  $250 - $275 for a single person.

Car Transport estimates so far have ranged from the high for one car of $1100
to a low of $470 (admittedly for 10 cars)  I got a few estimates for 3-5 cars
in the $600 range.

Don't know if that makes this more interesting to people or puts a nail in the
coffin.

Either way I thought I'd share the info.

Scott Tilton