RE: Help needed with Fuel Pump pressure ??

Subject: RE: Help needed with Fuel Pump pressure ??
From: "Glen Johnson" <glen@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:06:56 +1100
Thanks Robert,  are you suggesting that my advance is shifting around or
sticking?

I think I will try removing the vacuum advance line and seeing if that works.

What is the down side of removing and plugging the vacuum advance?  Will it
restrict my amount of total advance and thus restrict my peak power?

Glen