RE: Spec thanks, best Wkshp Manual?

Subject: RE: Spec thanks, best Wkshp Manual?
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:43:22 -0800
Cc: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> I'm unfamiliar with the Robert Bentley book - it's a name I
> regularly see on the various Triumph mailing lists so I assume
> that this is not a British publication or else it's just passed
> me by.

Robert Bentley, Inc is a US-based publisher, among other things they offer
good quality reprints of some Triumph factory manuals.
http://www.bentleypublishers.com
These are typically softbound, which is a little less convenient (IMO) than
the loose-leaf format of the earlier factory manuals, but the information is
all there.  They also typically include the driver's manual, and the TR4
version includes the competition preparation manual.

However, I've never seen a Herald manual from them, nor does one appear to
be listed on their website.  The Herald reprint I've seen is by Brooklands
(copyright BMH) and is the reduced 2-up format that Bill mentions.  The
quality appears to be good, but I have to use a glass to read it!

Randall