RE: Spec thanks, best Wkshp Manual?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spec thanks, best Wkshp Manual?
From: "george hahn" <ahwahnee18@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:59:56 -0700 FILETIME=[0433A3E0:01C290C7]
>I have an old copy of the workshop manual, a Haynes manual and the parts
>catalog in the garage.  All were beyond staying in their respective bindery
>so I put each page in a plastic sleeve and keep them in a three ring
>binder...

I keep my manuals in what we used to call a 'stand-up' in my insurance days.
  They're metal contraptions that hold about a half dozen manuals in 3-hole
brackets that snap into a slanted base with metal wings on each side to keep
the manual open to the selected page.

Many auto parts counters also use these.

http://www.dswebengine.com/america7006/default.asp   then search for
'mat12g'

Not cheap unless you can scrounge a discarded one, but it is handy & looks
good... if can spare the bench space.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4