Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:31:58 -0500
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "RICHARD A HENDRICKSON" <kf4gah@verizon.net> hBLHgVH0020711
Message text written by "Robert Fabie"
>Does anyone on the list really mind that Ted offered this Christmas gift
suggestion? Does this really offend people? It's not like he's trying to
hawk steak knives to a group of British car enthusiasts.  Maybe this sort
of thing is "prohibited", but I don't recall acknowledging any such
conditions when I signed on to the lists, but perhaps it's "tribal"
knowledge that's passed on without a known origin.  I don't mean to prompt
a heated debate, but I just don't see anything wrong with someone offering
something that may be of specific interest to our list of members?
<

I don't mind.  But then, I've already bought two, one for me and one as a
present.  I, too, recommend this book.

Dave