RE: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:36:36 -0500
Okay, Randall; you got me there. But to that I say we should change
the "rules".  I made my small monetary contribution this year to the
Major who maintains these lists. As such, I feel "entitled" to opine
that a referendum (being from California I'm sure you are familiar
with that process) might result in rules that reflect the majority
wishes of those for whom the lists serve. Given a vote on the topic,
I'd bet most list members would not object to commercial messages
under the condition that the subject line identify it as such.

Assuming you don't mind, Randall, I think everyone should e-mail their
vote on this topic to you and you - as a "senior" member of the list -
can report the findings, okay?

I vote to allow commercial messages concerning British car parts,
accessories, sale promotions, etc.

Bob Fabie