RE: TR futures

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR futures
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:43:08 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 8:01 AM
To: 'BearTranserv@aol.com'

I couldn't agree more. The "Nanny" state has created a population of
slobbering, fear driven, law suit happy wrecks of human beings. Life is a crap
shoot. I made it to adulthood without seatbelts, child seats, air bags, bike
helmets, "safe" playground equipment, and a raft of other "safety" equipment
without suffering one broken bone or one serious injury. We even had high dives
at the local swimming pools. Try to find a pool now with even a standard diving
board unless it is at a school with a diving program. Disgusting! And, I was no
shrinking violet. I took chances way above and beyond not wearing a seat belt
(I do now though) and lived to tell about it. Just makes me nuts when I hear
this blather. My TR will go to my young nieces when I'm gone. They love the
car. Of course they love the VDP too. You won't find them worrying about the
lack of air bags in what will be their own LBC.

Deano