RE: TR futures

To: <BearTranserv@aol.com>, <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR futures
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 07:10:26 -0500
Robert wrote:

It's truly amazing that we all made it to adulthood...

It is shocking that there are so many of us isn't it?  Funny thing is I
remember

my dad putting seatbelts into his '62 TR4.  I also remember seeing the
Washington Monument

for the first time from the back dashboard of his '68 Cougar.

The other day my daughter got invited to a birthday party that partially
conflicts with
a local club function.  I'll still be going with my two boys - they'll just
be strapped
in together with one belt in the TR6.

Just remember, the most important safety device sits behind the steering
wheel.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6

CC54994