TR Futures

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR Futures
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:48:08 -0500
There are over 250,000 Ford Model "A" (1927/31) still on the road today, now
how many of these owners today can say they were around when these cars were
new, our hobbie will never die out or ceast to exist, the numbers may drop due
to natural causes but the car & hobbie will be taken up by our children and
grand children, same as the model "A" owners of today. Our cars are safe to
take kids for rides they have proven that for over 50 years, SUV's are like
rattlesnakes, they're safe to be around just don't play with them, drive your
car with your kids and let them have the thrill of the wind in their face,
there are millions of ways to go out of this life, cars are just one in a
million.  "FT"